That's So Kawaii.com is one of the largest online vendors of kawaii products and accessories. We also carry a large selection of popular anime and manga products featuring characters such Totoro, Monkey D. Luffy, Pikachu, and Naruto Uzumaki.
What does Kawaii mean?
Kawaii literally means "lovable," "cute," or "adorable." It is the quality of cuteness in the context of Japanese culture. Kawaii has become a prominent aspect of Japanese popular culture, entertainment, clothing, food, toys, personal appearance, behavior, and mannerisms. The noun is Kawaisa meaning "lovability," "cuteness," or "adorableness."
The words "kawaii" have the root word "kawai" which is formed from the kanji "ka" (可), meaning "acceptable", and "ai" (愛), meaning "love." The term kawaii has taken on the secondary meanings of "cool," "groovy," "acceptable," "desirable," "charming," and "non-threatening."
Why should I buy from That's So Kawaii.com?
We realize that there are other online e-tailers who offer products similar to ours. So, how are we different?
- Top quality products at affordable prices.
- A wide range of products to fit anyone's needs or personality.
- Prompt professional customer service. Your questions and concerns are important to us!
- A constantly updated online catalogue inorder to bring you the best and most up to date selection.
- Great discounts to our bulk buyers.
- Ongoing assistance. We want you to come back again and again.
- Several forms of payment.
- Extra care to each and every customer that orders from us !!!
Our driving goal is to establish long-term relationships with all of our customers for years to come.
That's So Kawaii accepts the following forms of payment:
You can use your Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, or your WePay account through WePay. You are not required to have a WePay account.
To keep your information safe, WePay uses state-of-the-art cryptographic algorithms during data transmission (HTTPS with RSA 2048 bit key and SHA 256 certificate) and in their databases (AES 256 encryption with unique per-row keys). WePay also holds a Level 1 PCI Compliant rating.
You can use your Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club American Express, Maestro, Visa Electron, or your Skrill account through Skrill. You are not required to have a Skrill account.
Skrill meets the highest standards of the Payments Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS Level 1). Along with this highly effective payment security technology, Skrill also has a team of security experts working 24/7 to ensure your safety. Skrill was the first emoney issuer to be licensed in the UK.
PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay.
PayPal supports payments in 26 currencies including: U.S. Dollar, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar, Singapore Dollar, Taiwan New Dollar, New Zealand Dollar, Euro, Swiss Franc, Czech Koruna, Swedish Krona, Danish Krone, Norwegian Krone, Hungarian Forint, Mexican Peso, Philippine Peso, Malaysian Ringgit, Chinese RMB, Israeli New Shekel, Pounds Sterling, Brazilian Real, Polish Zloty, Thai Baht, Turkish Lira, Japanese Yen and Russian Ruble.
Western Union makes it possible to send money online 24/7, from the comfort of your own home with several fast, convenient, and safe online money transfer options.
- Money in minutes - When you need money there in minutes.
- Three-day service - For a more economical option, send with your bank account and your money can be available for your receiver to pick up at an agent location in three bank business days.
- WU Pay (pay with your bank account) - Send money using your bank's online bill pay service.
MoneyGram offers two service levels:
- Same Day Service: using your Credit or Debit card, funds will typically arrive in minutes
- Economy Service: using your Bank Account, funds will typically arrive in three business days